- Prophet Invites Young Adults Worldwide to Watch His September 17 Devotional (Church Newsroom)
President Russell M. Nelson of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will speak from the campus of Brigham Young University (BYU) on Tuesday, September 17, 2019, at 11:00 a.m. MDT. He invites young adults around the world to tune in live to his message on the Church’s Facebook page, YouTube channel, or main website (ChurchofJesusChrist.org).
- President Russell M. Nelson Expresses Gratitude for Birthday Wishes (Church News)
President Russell M. Nelson, who observed his 95th birthday on Monday, September 9, 2019, has received birthday greetings from members and friends throughout the world.
- The writing assignment 14 journalists had in the celestial room of the Frankfurt Germany Temple (Church News)
A German General Authority Seventy asked German journalists here on Monday to help their readers and viewers on a secularized continent better understand The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- ‘Out of Liberty’ is historically accurate but meant to be a ‘Western jailbreak thriller,’ director says (Deseret News - Utah)
While Garrett Batty’s ‘Out of Liberty’ is based on true accounts and well-known figures in the history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, the writer/director is first and foremost promoting this film as a ‘Western jailbreak thriller’
- Three unlikely Utah MMA champions share their LDS faith (Daily Herald - Utah)
Mixed Martial Artists have many nicknames and faces. There’s Frank “Twinkle Toes” Trigg, Steve “Red Nose” Berger, Ryan “Darth” Bader and Cuki “The Flying Cockroach” Beerbohm.
But what about Kaitlyn “Katniss” Neil, Carson “the Perfect Storm” Hardman or Westin Wilson?
- Here’s why this ‘amateur’ photographer was inspired to donate 36,000 photos to the Church (Church News)
Kenneth Mays started in 1985 using a family camera to capture “souvenirs” as he visited church history sites. He also figured the photos would be useful as he taught the Doctrine and Covenants in his seminary classroom.